IDEM Liner CCK
The IDEM Liner CCK (Clay-Coated Kraft) range of papers is a range of coated kraft papers intended to be siliconised by self-adhesive label producers and other processers. IDEM Liner CCK papers are smoothed with a unique soft-shell calender and a double layer of china clay to obtain excellent barrier properties to silicone. With IDEM’s consistent quality and their know-how in paper coating, IDEM Liner CCK papers represent an economical and reliable solution for siliconising.
- Excellent siliconiseability.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- High stiffness.
- Good scoring properties.
- Excellent lay-flatness.
- Available 2 sides-coated in weight 135 gsm.
Any application of siliconised paper and self-adhesives where good dimensional stability, high rigidity and sheet flatness are required; variable data printing, promotional labels, graphics, envelopes and industrial applications (construction, automobiles).
from 65 to 130 g/m2
- Compatible with all siliconisation technologies: UV, emulsion, solvent, solvent-free.
- Printing of the base side in offset, flexography, silk screen, heliogravure and letterpress.
- Certified for food contact.
- Complies with NF EN 71-3.
- Available in FSC.