IDEM Label SA (Self Adhesive) & IDEM Label Indigo
IDEM Label SA & IDEM Label Indigo paper ranges are glossy 1 side coated papers for self-adhesive label converters. Thanks to the consistent quality and reliability of IDEM, IDEM Label SA & IDEM Label Indigo represent the reliable solution chosen by the leaders of the self-adhesive sector.
- High performance for hot-melt and acrylic adhesives
- Reliable processing, printing and labelling at high speed
- Excellent printing quality
- High gloss after printing
- High whiteness
- Consistent quality
- Ease of matrix removal
- Paper available in FSC.
Labels for consumer or industrials goods, promotional labels, flexible packaging or lamination for luxury packaging.
Qualités et Grammages
1. IDEM Label SA : 70, 75, 80, 90, 100 g/m2
- Available in 70 g/m² : Idem Label SA 70 gr ideally combines quality, environment and cost reduction
- Carbon footprint savings!
- More square metres for the same weight of paper delivered.
- Higher efficiency during the self-adhesive conversion.
- Less wastage at each step of the converting process.
- Global packaging reduction.
- Cost reduction at each stage of the “supply chain”.
- Offset printing, flexography, letterpress, rotogravure, heliogravure, silk screen and hot foil blocking.
- Compatibility with thermal transfer (trial recommended).
- Compatibility with hot melt and acrylic adhesives.
- Certified for food contact and as an odourless product.
- Complies with NF – EN 71-3.
- Approved for Xeikon 3050.
2. IDEM Label Indigo : 80 g/m2.
- IDEM Label Indigo is certified by HP Indigo for the printers WS 3050, 3500, 5000, 5500 and 7000.
- IDEM Label Indigo is now certified for commercial printers WS 4050/4500, 2000, 4000, 4600, 6000 et 6600. Thanks to a new coating formulation applied on line on the paper machine, IDEM Label Indigo simply removes the need for a “primer”.
Currently, IDEM Label Indigo is the only coated product for labels which has been awarded 3 stars on all HP Indigo certification criteria.