IDEM Label 1000
The IDEM Label 1000 papers range gives a choice of glossy 1 side coated papers intended for label applications using water-based adhesives. The brightness and printing quality makes IDEM Label 1000 ideal for brand promotions. Thanks to their consistent quality, IDEM Label 1000 papers represent the solution chosen by the leaders of the label printing sector.
- Reliable printing, cutting and labelling at high speed.
- Excellent printability.
- High gloss after printing.
- High whiteness.
- Consistency of quality.
- Available in FSC.
Tins, glass and PET bottle labels, bags, shoe boxes, laminating flexible packaging, etc.
70, 75, 80, 85, 90, and 100 g/m2.
- Offset printing, flexography, letterpress, rotogravure, silk screen, and heliogravure.
- Compatible with thermal transfer printing (Test recommended).
- Compatible with hot melt adhesives and acrylic varnishes.
- Certified for food contact and as odourless product.
- Complies with NF – EN 71-3.
- Authorized for Xeikon 3050.
- Available in reels, bulk pallets or packaged reams.