IDEM Superior - Sheets
IDEM Superior is the reliable solution for the production of carbonless sets and pads.
- An FSC® Mix Sources certification.
- An efficient and naturel copy system.
- Reliable gluying with self-separating aqueous-based glue.
- Trouble free runnability and an acknowledged opacity.
- A consistent quality.
- A wide range of qualities and sizes.
- The guarantee of a brand leader for printing and finishing with confidence.
- An environmentally certified product at no extra cost.
- An extensive distribution network.
- Sheet fed printing.
- IDEM is available as pre-collated sheets..
- It can be used with IDEM fanapart adhesive and IDEM desensitizing ink.
IDEM has been specifically designed for offset printing. It is also suitable for inkjet printing with aqueous-based inks.
- Idem Superior CB 80
High whiteness paper for documents with high added value such as sales or insurance contracts.
- Idem Superior CB 90 & CF 90 OCR
Paper which is designed for optical recognition of printed characters.
- Idem Superior CF 125 et CF 170
- to make covers, for example for insurance contracts or banking forms.
- to provide a better stiffness for forms that are handled a lot such as transport documents or forms for garage maintenance.
- CF 170 prevents the copy passing from one set to another when they are collated in a pad or a file.