IDEM Digital - Sheets
IDEM Digital is a carbonless paper created specifically for the production of forms on high-speed copiers and laser printers.
DISCOVER THE NEW IDEM DIGITAL PAPER LIGHTER AND MORE EFFICIENT
- The grammage of the paper has been reduced to 80 gsm for all three grades. This reduction means that you save on materials, so that your chosen product is more economical and more ecologically-friendly.
- A new and even more effective coating formulation has been created. Our product is even more suitable for digital printing :
- Less maintenance of printing equipment
- More user-friendly
- Increased productivity
Contracts, clinical trial forms, transport documents, invoices, credit application forms and other legal documents.
Benefits of laser printing with IDEM Digital
- Greater versatility of carbonless forms which can now be customized by numbers, bar codes and other variable data.
- Print on demand.
- Less stock of forms and less handling due to the production of smaller runs.
Why IDEM Digital?
IDEM Digital, with its special characteristics, is designed to meet the specific conditions of laser printing.
A traditional carbonless paper is not compatible with laser printing, for the following reasons:
- High likelihood of jams.
- Low toner adhesion.
- Incompatibility with transfer rolls, fusing units and the photoreceptive drums of laser printers, which reduces their lifespan.
- Unpleasant emissions due to the high temperature.
Competitive benefits of IDEM Digital
- No jams.
- Excellent toner adhesion.
- No damage to the equipment neither at the drum or the laser machine rubber.
- No unpleasant smell.
- FSC® Mix Sources certification for responsible forest management.
IDEM Digital has been specifically designed for laser printers and copiers whether the document has been offset pre-printed or not. It is also compatible with digital presses from Xerox, HP Indigo, Kodak and desktop laser systems.
IDEM Digital Brochures
For more information, download our IDEM Digital brochure in the language of your choice (less than 6Mb):